Kayak Tour Information
Looking for an unforgettable Kayak tour? Look no further than Kayak King! We offer kayaking experiences to suit all levels of kayaking ability and interests. Whether you’re a beginner or have done a bit of kayaking before, our tour is for you.
Our kayak tours are led by experienced guides who will take you to all the best spots along the Pembrokeshire coast. You’ll have the chance to explore caves, paddle through crystal-clear waters, and see stunning views of the coastline.
Book your kayak tour today and experience the beauty of Pembrokeshire from the water!
- Activity level: Easy
- Morning kayak tour: 9:30 am – 12 pm / Afternoon kayak tour: 2 pm – 4:30 pm
- Meeting location: Lower Town Fishguard, SA65 9NB
What to expect:
- Kayak around the bay and explore an old stone fort built to protect the area from pirates.
- Look out for a variety of marine life, including seals, porpoises, and seabirds.
- Enjoy stunning views of the Pembrokeshire coast towards Dinas Head, a rugged coastline of towering cliffs and caves.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- A hat and sunscreen
- A waterproof jacket
- A water bottle
- A snack
- All equipment, including kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, windproofs and life jackets.
- Guided tour
- Free photos
Book your kayaking tour today and experience the beauty of Pembrokeshire from the water!
We love photos and understand you do too! That’s why we offer free photo memories of your kayaking tour. Our kayak guides will capture all the best moments of your adventure, from exploring the coastline to paddling into caves. Your photos will be sent to the email included in your booking within 72 hours of your tour.
We hope you’ll enjoy looking back on your kayaking memories for years to come!
Got a question? Try our FAQ’s…
I started off being a little nervous of sea kayaking but within seconds of sitting atop the kayak all worries went away. We spent the rest of our 2 1/2 hours with smiles on our faces having the best time. I would highly recommend this and can't wait to go out again with Kayak King! If you are thinking of doing this - book it now, you won't regret it.
Had an amazing time with Libby as she took our family around the sea caves; saw a new species of dove, seals sleeping on lobster boxes and pseudo sea monster blowing steam from a cave. Absolutely amazing time. Can't wait to do it again!
Had a great trip this morning around the Fishguard bay and along the Pembrokeshire coast line. Ant was very relaxed, a good laugh and overall nice guy. Got very close to some seals swimming by our kayaks and spotted a couple of pups on a nearby shore. Highly recommend 😀
No matter what your experience level or interests, we have a kayak tour for you. Book your tour today and experience the beauty of Pembrokeshire from the water!
Here are some of the benefits of kayaking in Pembrokeshire:
- Stunning scenery: Pembrokeshire has some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. From the towering cliffs to the sandy beaches, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Crystal-clear waters: The waters around Pembrokeshire are some of the clearest in the UK. This makes it the perfect place to see marine life, such as seals, porpoises, and seabirds.
- An abundance of wildlife: Pembrokeshire is home to a variety of wildlife, including seals, porpoises, seabirds, dolphins, and whales. Kayaking is a great way to see this wildlife up close.
- Exercise: Kayaking is a great way to get some exercise. It’s a low-impact activity that’s easy on your joints.
- Explore caves: There are a number of caves along the Pembrokeshire coast that can be explored by kayak.
- Relaxation: Kayaking is also a great way to relax and de-stress. It’s a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy the peace and quiet of the natural world.
We hope you’ll consider booking a kayak tour in Pembrokeshire. It’s an unforgettable experience that you’ll cherish for years to come!
Kayak tours are mixed ability which means that unless you book as a large group it’s possible adult and family groups will be on the same tour.
We have structured our tours to make sure this doesn’t effect your enjoyment by creating a tour for everyone.
The Pembrokeshire coast has a 5,000 strong colony of Atlantic Grey Seals. These beautiful, inquisitive and friendly creatures are one of the world’s rarest seals and may grow up to seven feet in length. On average, a female may live until 35, ten years longer than male grey seals.