We provide quality adult kayaking tours along Pembrokeshire’s stunning coastline under the supervision of qualified kayak guides. On a tour, you will see the coastline from a different perspective and gain knowledge of local history and marine life.
Spending time with friends while kayaking on holiday, surrounded by the calming atmosphere and beauty of the Pembrokeshire coast is an experience not to be missed!
All adventures are tailored to suit your group. From stags and hen parties to groups of friends, couples and individuals, your guide will select a route with plenty of caves and marine life.
All equipment to keep you warm, happy and afloat is provided. We aim to stay dry (other than the odd drip of a paddle) but some do love to have a swim. Stay dry or get wet, it’s up to you!
- Explore the Pembrokeshire National Park coastline from a unique perspective
- Marvel at the towering coast
- Enjoy marine life in its natural habitat
- An ideal adult kayaking activity for friends, couples & Corporate groups.
Kayaking is for adults of every age and level of fitness
And while you should be in reasonable physical condition, you don’t have to be an athlete to enjoy one of our sea kayaking adventures. You just have to show up ready to savour the peaceful solitude of exploring nature by kayak.
The older generation
On a tandem (two people) kayak, the elderly have the opportunity to reach areas of remote coastline that wouldn’t be possible under their own steam. They can assist with paddling the kayak or sit back and enjoy the ride into caves and secluded bays. Thanks to our well fitting quality wetsuits and equipment everyone can have fun while staying warm and safe.
- Energy levels can drop suddenly so bring snacks and drinks to avoid this.
- Water reflects 100% of sunlight. Sun protection is vital for everyone. We suggest a high factor sun cream on all exposed skin.
Got a question? Try our FAQ’s…